Managing the Learning and Development
One of the most important concerns of training managers is to create a positive and productive learning environment for employees and the organization as a whole. Learning and Development practitioners must have a concrete understanding of the training management function, as well as how to directly link training initiatives and programs to the company’s overall objectives.
This two-day course will provide participants the skills to develop and implement learning strategies that will encourage the creation of a “learning organization” as well as learning and development systems and programs that will create and ensure impact for the organization.
In addition to the different aspects of organizing and managing learning, the program will also emphasize the use of collaborative technologies and approaches to support interactive learning, knowledge sharing and knowledge creation based on sound principles of knowledge management.
- Develop learning & development strategies and training plans that effectively align with business objectives
- Distinguish various types of training organization structures and identify a suitable model for their organization
- Determine the best way to organize training teams and training professionals
- Identify the elements of training management systems and processes for effectively running a training organization
- Discuss the necessary skills and capabilities for effectively managing and leading a training organization
- Construct training metrics as a dashboard measure for training implementation effectiveness
- Integrate learning and knowledge management through Learning & Development management
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Management of the Learning Function
- Business and Performance Improvement
PSTD Members: Php 13,440.00 inclusive of VAT
PSTD Non-Member: Php 15, 680.00 inclusive of VAT
Inclusive certificate of completion, manuals, AM & PM snacks and lunch.
November 7-8, 2017
Alexander "Deng" S. KibanoffVice-President for Training and Career, and concurrent Head of Executive Development at PLDT.
His job involves planning and managing the training and development of PLDT’s 7,000+ employees. He has also been part of the Business Transformation Office of PLDT where he helped develop and implement people, leadership and culture change initiatives as part of PLDT’s transformation program. Deng serves as a Facilitator at the De La Salle University-College of St. Benilde, School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPACE)
Deng holds a Master of Commerce (Economics) from the University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia, where he served as an ADCOS full scholar, a Bachelor of Business Management and MBA from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, and an AB Economics (cum laude) from UP. He also holds a Professional Teacher’s License and placed No. 1 in the National Licensure Exam for Teachers in 2008.