Aligning Learning and Development to Drive Business Results is a two-day course that empowers learning professionals to develop and implement successful learning and non-learning strategies aimed at achieving key business objectives. Participants are equipped with solid fundamentals and good practices in enhancing capability to make major contributions to driving business growth.
Training/L&D Managers/HR Managers responsible for developing and managing training strategy, policies and practices
Trainers/Training Specialists with considerable years of experience and who will eventually manage training units.
At the end of the program, the participants shall be able to
- Differentiate “Business-as-Usual” Results with “Strategic” Business Results
- Distinguish “Strategic” L&D and “operational” L&D
- Utilize Performance Analysis Frameworks to identify business requirements and appropriate learning solutions
- Develop a Business-Oriented People Strategy and apply it their specific situation
- Business and Performance Improvement
- Management of Learning Function
PSTD Member : Php 15,000.00 inclusive of VAT
PSTD Non – Member : Php 17,000.00 inclusive of VAT
Module I: Business Strategy: Source of Strategic Business Results
- Understanding your business strategy
- What to do when business strategy is not clear?
- What to do when mission, vision, strategy is not clear?
- Developing mission, vision, strategy that leads to relevant Business Results Scorecard
- Vision, Mission, Values that lead to building culture that supports achieving strategic business results
- Aligning with business strategy
- Differentiating “Business As Usual” results vs. Strategic Business Results
Module II: Strategic Learning and Development
- Differentiating “strategic” and “operational” Learning and Development
- World-class practices in Learning and Development
- Analyzing and improving Learning and Development practices
- Distinguishing L&D “Practices” and L&D “systems”.
Module III: Performance Relationship Map
- Determining what information is important and what is unnecessary
- Asking the right questions
- Identifying business/ performance requirements
- Identifying training and work environment needs
Module IV: Analyzing Performance Problems Framework
- Developing the performance problem statement
- Differentiating between training and non-training solutions
- Providing feedback to management
Module V: Business-oriented People Strategy
- Identifying key business priorities
- Analyzing why gaps exist
- Developing the people strategy and plan using a broader lens of people management
- Integrating leading successful change principles into the people plan