The Effective Coaching Course
The key to creating an effective coaching culture, for all levels in the organization, is to be open to COACHING & MENTORING. Corporate coaching increases the employee’s capacity to manage and lead the organization to achieve quantum results. It likewise increases one’s psychological and personal mastery skills such as self-awareness and emotional effectiveness.
The big question is: How can one coach? What are the skills involved? What are the ingredients of being an effective Life, Executive or Corporate Coach?
Leaders, People Development Managers, Motivators, Purpose Movers or anyone who has interest in being an instrument for life and professional fulfillment.
At the end of the program, the participants shall be able to:
- Recognize and apply the basic principles of coaching.
- Differentiate Coaching from Mentoring, Counseling, Teaching, and Consulting.
- Identify and be in the consciousness of intervention areas of Coaching called “coachable moments”
- Use in practice three comprehensive framework of Coaching
- Acquire and practice practical tools and techniques in coaching.
- Have the experience of being a coach and a coachee.
- Use EQ in the coaching process
- Support in the creation of a learning and coaching environment for performance results
- Gain and show confidence in upholding the integrity of coaching.
- Introductions, setting expectations, agreements.
- Overview, connecting to the PSTD trainer development.
- PSSK Model of people learning and organizational development (Paradigm, Systems, Skills, Knowledge).
- Paradigm blocks.
- High Performing vs Traditional Organizations.
Coaching and its differentiation
- Role play – Teaching/Training, Mentoring, Counselling and Coaching.
- Inventory of other coaching skills.
- Impact of coaching on individuals and organization.
- Creating Conversations.
The Co-Active Coaching Principles
Based on the model of the Coaches Training Institute of America (CTI).
- 4 Principles, explained.
- Corporate and Personal Agenda.
Coaches as Communication Expert
- Listening and its 3 Levels.
- Asking vs Telling.
- Identifying actual personal and performance coaching
- Self-awareness and its Action Model (A.C.T.).
- Emotional management in coaching.
GROW Model, global structure
- The balanced life wheel.
- Coaching practices and feedbacking.
- Self-assessment of the coach and coachee.
The Wrap up
- Closing circle.
- Expectations check, workshop take away.
PSTD Member : Php 12,000.00
PSTD Non – Member : Php 14,000.00
VAT Inclusive, AM & PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Manual and Certificate of Completion.
Schedule: September 9-10, 2020
Coach May SJ. Soriano
Chief Empowerment Officer
- Recently award as Top 100 Global Coaches given by the World HR/Coaching Congress, held in Mumbai, India.
- First Filipina Graduate of the Coaches Training Institute, USA.
- A Learning champion, Executive, Corporate and Life Coach.
- Global Member, the International Coach Federation.
- Exclusive Member of Coach Source, organization of worldwide Executive Coaches.
- Graduate, Co-Active Leadership Course, USA.
- Member, WE-LEAD International Community of Coaches/ Leaders.
- Job and Life transition coach for CAC Consultants, Singapore.
- One of the Pioneers of Coaching in the Philippines.
- Resource Coach for GMA7 Television Network.
- Advocate of PLAY; Board Member of Play Pilipinas.
- Three decades of teaching, training and coaching experience.
- Current pursuit is the vision of propagating the coaching profession in the Philippines with passion, integrity and heart.