If you want to become more spontaneous, structured when you speak and still be able to articulate spontaneously, then we at PSTD invite you to join this program.
You may have been a senior leader or have recently started your career journey. You may have been in the frontline of the business, or have been supporting from the backend. No matter where in the organization environment you are now, it is important that you become CLEAR AS ICE when you share your ideas, insights, and perspectives.
- Learning and Development Professionals
- People whose roles require them to interact and present in front of a medium and/or large-sized audience
- Managers and Leaders who frequently interact with various personalities
- Be more self-assured when they are sharing and presenting their messages to their specific audience profile.
- Be more knowledgeable on crafting, organizing and delivering their presentations.
- Be more open to feedback in relation to how they present themselves in front of others.
- Be more articulate and self-confident when they engage with, and address questions from the audience.
- Video showing
- Spontaneous speaking
- Pairing and triad discussions
- Peer-to-peer feedback and self-reflection
- 1-to-Many presentations
- Concise communication
- Critical thinking
- Influence and Persuasion
- Higher level of confidence when presenting and interacting with your audience
- Clear method in delivering messages
- Instant application of key leanings from the session
- Rich feedback from the facilitator as well as from
September 20-21, 2016
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Yuchengo Institute for Advanced Studies DLSU Level 5, Podium 4 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza Building 6819, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
PSTD Member : Php 12,000.00
PSTD Non – Member : Php 14,000.00
Inclusive of AM & PM Snacks, Lunch,
manuals, directory of participants and certificate of completion.
Note: Any bank charges must be paid by the participants.
Day 1 (September 20, 2016), Morning
1.1. I’M A NATURAL!
Develop your natural abilities as a speaker and as a presenter and practice becoming more spontaneous and authentic
1.2. Interactive INTRODUCTION:
Identify various styles on starting a presentation
Learn platform skills techniques to gain audience attention
Day 1 (September 20, 2016), Afternoon
2.1. Clear and creative CONTENT:
Gain tips on how to make your content clear, colorful and compelling
2.2. The Message House:
Use this technique to organize your thoughts, and deliver them concisely
2.3. Powerful PPT Techniques:
Optimize PPT features to create high-impact messages
2.4. Thinking and Doing Time:
Create your presentation with your chosen topic, while applying as much as what you learned
Day 2 (September 21, 2016), Morning
3.1. KAHOOT! Game Recap
KAHOOT is an online-based game which would help the attendees do a rich recap of learnings from Day 1
3.2. Exciting EXIT:
Learn how to “land” towards your ending through intro-to-exit looping technique
Confidently manage your tough audience, along with their tough questions
Learn the power of BRIDGING when answering challenging questions
Day 2 (September 21, 2016), Afternoon
4.1. Actual demonstration to the audience:
Apply all that you have learned by demonstrating your shining skills in front
4.2. Rich feedback exchange:
Learn from one another through hearing and giving feedback on platform skills, content delivery, and overall observation
4.3. Culminating exercise:
Summary of the lessons
Chief Executive Igniter
Organizational Development and Training, Inc.