Be Clear as ICE
Create Interactive, Creative, and Effective
At the end of the 24-hour program, participants must be able to:
- Prepare and deliver powerful presentations that will increase their professionalism and effectiveness.
- Learn practical tips and techniques in planning key messages, structuring the delivery and creating an interesting and entertaining presentation.
- CATCH the audience’s ATTENTION at the beginning of any presentation.
- LEARN how to do audience analysis and determine the most appropriate approach.
- START off and close with power.
- Show confidence when presenting.
- Prepare an action plan for future development.
Trainers, Educators, Learning Professionals who are new to the learning and development role or who need to further enhance their competencies in designing relevant, responsive and high-impact learning events.
Schedule: April 1-2, 2020
PSTD Members: Php 12,000.00
PSTD Non-members: Php 14,000.00
VAT Inclusive, AM & PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Manual and Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: THE FUNDAMENTALS: Prepare. Formulate. Develop.
- What Makes a Powerful Presentation.
- Challenging our Comfort Zone
- Frustrations (Audience’s, Speaker’s)
- Basics in Communication (Noise in Communication)
- Purposes Served by Presentations
- Planning a Powerful Presentation
- Defining Your Purpose
- Key Factors in Audience Behavior
- Choosing Your Style
- Appealing to Benefits: (Corporate, Personal)
- Structure the Information Flow
- The “5 Cs” of Presentations
- Presentation Essentials
- Creating Your Script
- Preparing your Presentation Notes
- Opening Your Presentation
- The Body of the Presentation
- Concluding Your Session
- A Generic Outline
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Management of the Learning Function
- Business and Performance Improvement
- Why Pay Attention To Your Visuals
- Tips for Presentation Make-Overs
- Guidelines for designing and designing visuals
- Powerful Presentation Techniques
- Natural Style
- Effective Voice Techniques
- Making the Most of the Body Language
- Using Humor
- Story Telling
- Dealing with Difficult Audience
Chief Executive Igniter
Organizational Development and Training, Inc.
- Chief Executive Igniter of People Ignite Organizational Development & Training, Inc.
- Graduate of AB-OCM (Organizational Communications) and TCP (Teacher Certificate Program) from the De La Salle University, Manila
- Worked for Microsoft Philippines handling four roles: Global Strategic Alliance Manager, Partner Readiness Manager, ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Manager, and CTEC (Certified Technical Education Center) Manager
- Microsoft’s CPE (Customer-Partner Experience) Hero Awardee for Asia Pacific and the Greater China Region
- Representative Speaker for the Philippines during the ICET (International Convention for Educational Technology), through her winning paper “Living a Legacy through Ambassadorship” where she spoke about igniting and leading others in the academic industry
- 2015 Editor-in- Chief of the People Manager Magazine of PMAP (People Management Association of the Philippines)
- Accredited Trainer and Facilitator of THINK ON YOUR FEET®, a thought-structuring and communications program present in 30 countries
- Speaker on Customer Experience, Communications, and Ideation Topics for corporate conventions
- Facilitator for strategic business planning and people development sessions for industries such as pharmaceutical, manufacturing, media, IT, BPO, retail, food, and banking which allows her to travel in the Philippines and in South East Asia
- A passionate triathlete, entrepreneur, thought-leader interviewer, and writer
- JV is happily married to Wowie, and she holds her favorite role in life, that is, as a mom to their two kids Angelica and Paolo Angelo.