The Applicant’s Guide contains information on how you can apply for the Master Trainer Certification.
PSTD requires that all MT Certification applicants to read the entire guide. The purpose of this guide is to provide you important information about the policies and procedure for obtaining and maintaining the MT Certification.
- Accomplish registration form with complete and correct details to avoid errors in the issuance of training certificates and
original payment receipts.
- For organizations / companies with multiple representatives, EACH participant should accomplish the online registration form
- Upon accomplishment of registration form, please follow the payment process.
- Post-dated checks are not acceptable.
- PSTD will not provide you with a refund in the following instances: 1. If the applicant did not submit his/her portfolio within 30 days after the orientation. 2. If the applicant has scheduled interview /or demo and he/she did not come.
STEP 1 – DEPOSIT CASH OR CHECK TO PSTDFI BANK ACCOUNTS
Philippine Society for Talent Development, Inc.
Checking Account # 167 7 16753681 2
Philippine Society for Talent Development Inc.
Checking Account # 3402 1050 29
*Note: Some banks listed “PSTD” as our account name for online transactions.
STEP 2 – VALIDATION OF PAYMENT
After depositing the payment, please email photo of the deposit slip to email@example.com. Make sure you’ve filled-out the correct information on the Name, TIN and address to be written on the receipt on this online registration form.
STEP 3 – ISSUANCE OFFICIAL RECEIPT
Claim your official receipts on the day of the program.